How it Works
Once you become a Client, it’s easy to factor your receivables for immediate cash. It works like this:
- We establish a credit limit on the customers you submit for non-recourse invoice factoring.
- Tell us their business name, address, and amount you need
- We pull credit and establish a limit without delay
- You deliver your product or service as usual.
- You send or deliver your invoices directly to our affiliate Cash Flow Consultants Factoring Firm.
- Use our simple form to summarize and calculate the amount
- Attach the proof of delivery you usually send to your customer
- We verify that product was received or service performed.
- You receive your cash from our affiliate Cash Flow Consultants Factoring Firm , who has been helping businesses to acquire fast working capital since 1969.
- The Factor will wire funds into your bank account within 24 hours
- Our Factor retains a mutually agreed upon fee for service
- We forward your invoices to your customers and they pay us directly.
- It’s really that simple. And you can monitor the status of all your transactions online 24/7, on a real-time basis, through our ROAM system, at no extra charge.
How Invoice Factoring Can Benefit Your Company
The benefits of factoring invoices , really boils down to adding profit to your bottom line. Before you factor, make sure you can take advantage of the features of invoice factoring and leverage them into value:
Take on Additional Business
Most of our invoice factoring clients can do more business if they have better cash flow. How this works depends on your industry and your market. Some real examples are:
- Improving or increasing marketing
- Saying “yes” to customers who demand credit terms
- Investing in income-producing assets–people and equipment
- Eliminating supplier constraints
- Shifting manpower from collection to marketing and production
Many of our invoice factoring clients actually reduce expenses by outsourcing credit and administration to our Factor, and by leveraging their healthy cash position. The most common ways include:
- Eliminating bad debt with our factors credit guarantee
- Reducing collection and administrative expenses
- Receiving cash discounts from suppliers
Improve your Financial Conditions
Factoring invoices for cash enables some businesses to “get current” or reduce strains caused by tight cash flow. It also improves their own credit rating. Here are some examples we frequently see:
- Staying current with suppliers and creditors
- Establishing payment terms with suppliers, further improving cash flow
- Meeting regular payroll obligations
- Bringing payroll taxes current
How can your company benefit by factoring invoices with our cash flow consultants ?
Every company has a unique situation. Before signing up to factor, it’s important to estimate how our invoice factoring services can increase your business, reduce your expenses, and improve your financial situation. Call us for a no obligation consultation. We can answer any questions you have about our FAST CASH NOW PROGRAM.
Purchase order Financing cash advance
Unlike Factoring which accelerates the cash from your invoices, Purchase Order funding or purchase order financing gives you the ability to have goods available for your clients from your sources before an invoice is generated.
If you are a product importer, jobber, reseller or distributor, and need capital to deliver a large purchase order, then purchase order funding can be a solution to fuel your business, deliver your orders and grow your business.
What are the Benefits of Purchase Order Financing?
- PO Financing is not a loan
- PO Financing Pays Your Suppliers or gives them Payment or Vendor Guarantees
- PO Financing allows you to take on bigger orders
- PO Financing includes AR Management
- You can leverage our fulfillment and logistics expertise
- Credit protection against bankruptcy through Non Recourse Factoring
Who are Target Clients for PO Funding?
- Startups, Turnarounds, Bank Exiting and Non or Under-Bankable Relationships
- Fast Growing Client with sales of $50,000 – $3,000,000 per month
- All Industries
in order to fully understand how Non- Recourse invoice factoring and Purchase Order Financing works and how it can help your business.
Contact us today Call 800-933-8710 Ext. 102